Sustainable Florida Cuisine. Inspired by Nature
Prepare to enjoy a natural gourmet dining experience at Essensia Restaurant. Featuring an intimate indoor dining room, a large Caribbean-style covered terrace and a breezy poolside terrace, Essensia embraces the true essence of local cuisine with unique-to-Miami ingredients, while incorporating Caribbean influence and drawing inspiration from South Florida’s uniquely blended culture.
Under the direction of Signature Chef Julie Frans, the focus at Essensia is on fresh, local seafood and seasonal produce, with a bright, vegetable-focused, healthy approach. Having founded The Palms Hotel & Spa’s onsite organic chef’s garden in 2011, Chef Frans brightens Essensia’s dishes with fresh herbs and produce, and bring together guests and locals to learn about the importance of sustainably grown food. Essesnia is currently a Slow Foods Snail of Approval Honoree, bringing light to the farm-to-table concept while maintaining good, clean, and fair standards.
- Most fruits and vegetables are locally grown and organically farmed
- All meats and poultry are naturally farmed and certified organic, where possible
- All seafood comes from sustainable sources, with an emphasis on local sourcing
- Wines are 100% sustainably farmed
- Signature cocktails at hand-crafted from fresh seasonal fruit, fresh herbs from the on-site Garden and eco-conscious, artisanal spirits
- Breakfast: 7.00-11.00am
- Lunch and Sunday Brunch: 11.00-3.00pm
- Dinner: Sunday – Thursday 6.00-10.00pm, Friday & Saturday 6.00-11.00pm