Meet us in Paradise!
2019 Group rates from $159++ a night
Take your next event to Miami Beach’s only tropical sanctuary. Winner of Travel + Leisure's 2018 World's Best Award, in the category "Miami Beach Resort Hotels" – The Palms Hotel & Spa features newly remodeled guestrooms and freshly redesigned meeting and public spaces, beautiful outdoor function areas, natural gourmet cuisine and an intimate boutique hotel feel, all managed by a seasoned team of hospitality professionals.
GROUP PERKS INCLUDE:
- Group rates starting at $159
- 15% commission on group bookings valued at $20,000+
- 20% attrition
- 21 day cut-off
- Group rates available for individual extensions 3 days prior and 3 days post event, based on availability
- General session rental fee is waived with $79 food and beverage minimum
- One per 35 comp on a cumulative basis
- 10% off audio visual pricing
- Up to 25% off Aveda spa services. View group spa services here.
- Qualified Meeting Planners and Travel Agents only
- Starting rate is based on city view category
- Applicable to direct bookings only
- Applicable to room revenue only (consumed)
- Must be actualized before November 30, 2019 (mid-week dates only)
- Commissions are paid within 30 days (after the master account has been paid in full)
- Not applicable to pre-existing bookings
- Spa discount may not combined with any other discounts or offers and restrictions apply
Please contact Andrea Ferguson at email@example.com: or 305-908-5473 for more information.
Standard 10% commission applies to all other bookings less than $20,000. The above restrictions do not apply to our standard commission policy. $159 rate is a starting rate, and only available on select dates. Black-out dates apply. Rates are based on availability and exclude taxes and service fee. Not applicable on prior bookings. Minimum group size: 10 rooms per night. Offer valid through November 30, 2019.
Great hotel, beautiful location. - google reviewer August 2018
We did not have to travel very far to get the best of the AHIMA Convention... What a beautiful hotel. Great bar and bartenders. Fabulous buffet... and a spot set aside for the band playing, as if on cue... if you like Piña Coladas... as we walked out the back of the hotel and towards the beach... it doesn't get better than this... - tripadvisor reviewer October 2018
Amazing Business Trip - tripadvisor reviewer August 2018