Who can I contact for questions about a reservation?
See a list of all our contact information here.
Is The Palms Hotel a smoke free hotel?
The Palms Hotel & Spa prohibits smoking in all indoor spaces. Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas outside. We charge a $250 deep-cleaning fee for smoking in the guestroom.
What time is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in: 4:00pm Check-out: 11.00am
- A later check-out time might be granted by the Front Desk on your departure day. It is based upon availability and a nominal fee might apply.
- Video Checkout and Express Checkout available
- Minimum age for check-in: 21 years
Does The Palms Hotel accept special bedding requests?
- Rollaway beds are not available
- Baby cribs are available free of charge
What is the cancellation policy?
Reservations can be cancelled for free up until 3 days prior to arrival. A first nights room and tax deposit will be retained in the event of a no show or late cancellation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation for details. Click here to view cancellation and deposit policies.
Are there any special events cancellation policies?
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation. The first night’s room and tax will be charged to the guest’s credit card at time of booking. This deposit is nonrefundable.
- Reservations over high demand dates are not cancellable and the full value of the reservation (including taxes) is due in the event of no-show.
- Changes to existing reservations are only permitted up until 14 days prior to arrival and are subject to a $ 25.00 administration fee.
- Reductions in the length of stay are subject to the full value of the reservation (including taxes).
What is the child policy at the hotel?
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent/guardian’s room, using existing bedding.
- At Essensia Restaurant, a special kids menu is also available for children 12 years old and under.
What credit card may I use to reserve my room?
The Palms Hotel & Spa is happy to honor the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Diners/Carte Blanche
A valid credit card must be presented upon check in. An amount equal to room/ tax (unless prepaid) plus estimated incidentals for the entire stay will be authorized upon check-in. Please contact the hotel directly to inquire about details.
What is the hotel fee?
Room rates quoted do not include our hotel fee of $26.75 per room per night (inclusive of tax).
This fee includes:
- All local phone and toll free calls up to 15 minutes in duration
- Unlimited wireless internet access
- Daily newspapers
- Beach chairs & towels for all registered guests in party
- Usage of fitness center
- Unlimited digital national & international newsstand through PressReader.
What are the policies for the Pool & Beach?
Non-registered guests, pets, glass containers, coolers and outside food and beverages are prohibited on the pool deck (even if Tiki Cabanas are being rented for the day) and if hotel installations (such as loungers, etc.) on the beach are being used. Please note that straws are only to be used in the pool area, if at all, since they’re prohibited on Miami Beach. The same applies to any type of foam, such as Styrofoam coolers, cups, plates, etc.
What is the cost of parking?
- Overnight valet parking fee: $41.00
- Daily Parking: $29.00
- Essensia Restaurant: Special daily valet parking rate of $15 for Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch or Dinner.
- The Palms Spa by Aveda: Special daily valet parking rate of $15.00 with proof of purchase of a spa treatment
- Events: $20 daily valet parking rate
Does the Hotel Charge for Guest Packages?
There is a $5.00 package handling fee per package.
What is your pet policy?
Sorry, The Palms Hotel & Spa does not accommodate pets.
We chose The Palms as it seemed to offer affordability without compromising on quality. We had a lovely time and have to say the hotel was like a little oasis. - Tripadvisor Reviewer May 2017
Could not have been happier with our recent stay at The Palms Hotel & Spa. This gorgeous luxury resort was everything we could have wanted and more. Excellent service, well appointed and ultra comfortable rooms, sweeping ocean views, gorgeous pool, beach access, talking parrots, AVEDA spa, and amazing farm-to-table cuisine. My only complaint is I wish we could have stayed longer. - Tripadvisor Reviewer April 2017
A wonderful respite in Miami Beach. We enjoyed the grounds, pool and beach. Room was comfortable. This hotel is eco-friendly in every way. Healthy cleaning, recycling, food is farm to table. Very relaxing. - Yelp Reviewer March 2017