Seasonal Flavors. Naturally Grown
Featuring a large Caribbean-style covered terrace, a breezy poolside terrace, and an intimate indoor dining room, Essensia Restaurant follows a farm-to-table philosophy, offering a seasonal selection of natural gourmet cuisine with emphasis on premium local and sustainable ingredients. Under the creative guidance of Chef de Cuisine, Ilde Ferrer, the culinary approach at Essensia follows the hotel's "inspired by nature" philosophy and reflects Chef Ferrer's passion in creating the most flavorful cuisine by letting the best local ingredients and nature itself speak through culinary artistry. A proud recipient of the Slow Foods Snail of Approval, Essensia, together with Chef Ferrer, continue to evolve the definition of "naturally grown" at The Palms Hotel & Spa.
Essensia’s bar & lounge feature an innovative, artisanal and sustainable menu, including hand-crafted Essential Cocktails made with fresh herbs from the on-site Organic Chef’s Garden and eco-conscious craft spirits. Our Natural Wine List is committed to being 100% sustainably or organically farmed.
- Most fruits and vegetables are locally grown and organically farmed
- All meats and poultry are naturally farmed and certified organic, where possible
- All seafood comes from sustainable sources, with an emphasis on local sourcing
- Wines are 100% sustainably farmed
- Signature cocktails at hand-crafted from fresh seasonal fruit, fresh herbs from the on-site Garden and eco-conscious, artisanal spirits
- Breakfast: Daily 7:00-11:00am
- Lunch: Monday – Friday 11:30-3:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 11:30-3:00pm
- Dinner: Sunday – Thursday 6:00-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 6:00-11:00pm
Delicious and fresh! Beautiful presentation and great menu selection. It was the highlight of our visit to Miami Beach area. We sat outside on the deck which was lovely.. - opentable Reviewer Januray 2018
Fine dining. Wonderful evening with superb food, especially seafood, innovative dishes and great cocktails and wine list. It's worth it. - Tripadvisor Reviewer February 2018
I dined at Essensia everyday for 5 days while I was staying at The Palms. I was very pleased with the menu and the service. The portions are perfect, and I truly enjoyed that the meals often featured produce straight from the kitchen garden! - OpenTable Reviewer February 2018