Seasonal Flavors. Naturally Grown
Featuring a large Caribbean-style covered terrace, a breezy poolside terrace, and an intimate indoor dining room, Essensia Restaurant follows a farm-to-table philosophy, offering a seasonal selection of natural gourmet cuisine with emphasis on premium local and sustainable ingredients. Under the creative guidance of Chef de Cuisine, Ilde Ferrer, the culinary approach at Essensia follows the hotel's "inspired by nature" philosophy and reflects Chef Ferrer's passion in creating the most flavorful cuisine by letting the best local ingredients and nature itself speak through culinary artistry. A proud recipient of the Slow Foods Snail of Approval, Essensia, together with Chef Ferrer, continue to evolve the definition of "naturally grown" at The Palms Hotel & Spa.
Essensia’s bar & lounge feature an innovative, artisanal and sustainable menu, including hand-crafted Essential Cocktails made with fresh herbs from the on-site Organic Chef’s Garden and eco-conscious craft spirits. Our Natural Wine List is committed to being 100% sustainably or organically farmed.
- Most fruits and vegetables are locally grown and organically farmed
- All meats and poultry are naturally farmed and certified organic, where possible
- All seafood comes from sustainable sources, with an emphasis on local sourcing
- Wines are 100% sustainably farmed
- Signature cocktails at hand-crafted from fresh seasonal fruit, fresh herbs from the on-site Garden and eco-conscious, artisanal spirits
- Breakfast: Daily 7:00-11:00am
- Lunch: Monday – Friday 11:30-3:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 11:30-3:00pm
- Dinner: Sunday – Thursday 6:00-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 6:00-11:00pm
A very nice environment, great tasty food and excellent service. - opentable Reviewer July 2018
Perfect dinner! We live close and wanted something special. Essensia is a sure bet! The food is consistently fantastic and the service is always great. - Tripadvisor Reviewer August 2018
We loved our Miami Spice meals! Ceviche, churrasco & eggs, salmon with a killer chutney! - OpenTable Reviewer August 2018