Miami Flavors. Naturally Grown
Prepare to enjoy a natural gourmet dining experience at Essensia. Featuring an intimate indoor dining room, a large Caribbean-style covered terrace and a breezy poolside terrace, Essensia embraces the true essence of local cuisine with unique-to-Miami ingredients, while incorporating Caribbean and Latin influences and drawing inspiration from our city's uniquely blended culture. Under the direction of Signature Chef Julie Frans, the focus at Essensia is on locally and sustainably farmed ingredients with a healthy, vegetable-focused approach. A proud recipient of the Slow Foods Snail of Approval, Essensia, together with Chef Julie, bring light to the farm-to-table concept while maintaining good, clean, and fair standards for all.
Essensia’s bar & lounge feature an innovative, artisanal and sustainable menu, including hand-crafted Garden-To-Glass cocktails made with fresh herbs from the on-site Organic Chef’s Garden and eco-conscious craft spirits. Our Natural Wine List is committed to being 100% sustainably or organically farmed.
- Most fruits and vegetables are locally grown and organically farmed
- All meats and poultry are naturally farmed and certified organic, where possible
- All seafood comes from sustainable sources, with an emphasis on local sourcing
- Wines are 100% sustainably farmed
- Signature cocktails at hand-crafted from fresh seasonal fruit, fresh herbs from the on-site Garden and eco-conscious, artisanal spirits
- Breakfast: Daily 7:00-11:00am
- Lunch: Monday – Friday 11:30-3:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 11:30-3:00pm
- Dinner: Sunday – Thursday 6:00-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 6:00-11:00pm
For Miami Spice at Essensia Restaurant please click here
We ate lunch here while staying at The Palms Hotel during a staycation weekend and I have to say I enjoyed our meal here. The restaurant itself is very nice. - yelp Reviewer June 2017
Our first night in Miami Beach we ate dinner at the Essensia Restaurant. We sat on the terrace which is lovely. The service and food were excellent. During our stay we ordered drinks and appetizers by the beach. There are many servers who come find you on your beach chair. The buffet breakfast had a great selection. - Tripadvisor Reviewer May 2017
My new favorite restaurant in South Beach! - OpenTable Reviewer May 2017