Seasonal Flavors. Naturally Grown
Prepare to enjoy a natural gourmet dining experience at Essensia. Featuring an intimate indoor dining room, a large Caribbean-style covered terrace and a breezy poolside terrace, Essensia embraces the true essence of local cuisine while incorporating a touch of Mediterranean influence and drawing inspiration from our city's uniquely blended culture. Essensia follows the "inspired by nature" philosophy at The Palms, which reflects a passion for healthful eating, sustainably sourced premium foods, and local seasonal ingredients. A proud recipient of the Slow Foods Snail of Approval, Essensia, brings light to the farm-to-table concept while maintaining good, clean, and fair standards for all.
Essensia’s bar & lounge feature an innovative, artisanal and sustainable menu, including hand-crafted Essential Cocktails made with fresh herbs from the on-site Organic Chef’s Garden and eco-conscious craft spirits. Our Natural Wine List is committed to being 100% sustainably or organically farmed.
- Most fruits and vegetables are locally grown and organically farmed
- All meats and poultry are naturally farmed and certified organic, where possible
- All seafood comes from sustainable sources, with an emphasis on local sourcing
- Wines are 100% sustainably farmed
- Signature cocktails at hand-crafted from fresh seasonal fruit, fresh herbs from the on-site Garden and eco-conscious, artisanal spirits
- Breakfast: Daily 7:00-11:00am
- Lunch: Monday – Friday 11:30-3:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 11:30-3:00pm
- Dinner: Sunday – Thursday 6:00-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 6:00-11:00pm
Delicious and fresh! Beautiful presentation and great menu selection. It was the highlight of our visit to Miami Beach area. We sat outside on the deck which was lovely.. - opentable Reviewer Januray 2018
Fine dining. Wonderful evening with superb food, especially seafood, innovative dishes and great cocktails and wine list. It's worth it. - Tripadvisor Reviewer February 2018
I dined at Essensia everyday for 5 days while I was staying at The Palms. I was very pleased with the menu and the service. The portions are perfect, and I truly enjoyed that the meals often featured produce straight from the kitchen garden! - OpenTable Reviewer February 2018