Seasonal Flavors. Naturally Grown
Featuring a large Caribbean-style covered terrace, a breezy poolside terrace, and an intimate indoor dining room, Essensia Restaurant follows a farm-to-table philosophy, offering a seasonal selection of natural gourmet cuisine with emphasis on premium local and sustainable ingredients. The culinary approach at Essensia follows the hotel's "inspired by nature" philosophy and reflects our passion in creating the most flavorful cuisine by letting the best local ingredients and nature itself speak through culinary artistry. A proud recipient of the Slow Foods Snail of Approval, Essensia, continues to evolve the definition of "naturally grown" at The Palms Hotel & Spa.
- Breakfast: Daily 7:00-11:00am
- Lunch: Monday – Friday 11:30-3:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 11:30-3:00pm
- Dinner: Sunday – Thursday 6:00-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 6:00-11:00pm
For reservations book online through OpenTable or call 305.908.5458.
Essensia’s bar & lounge feature an innovative, artisanal and sustainable menu, including hand-crafted Essential Cocktails made with fresh herbs from the on-site Organic Chef’s Garden and eco-conscious craft spirits. Our Natural Wine List is committed to being 100% sustainably or organically farmed.
- Most fruits and vegetables are locally grown and organically farmed
- All meats and poultry are naturally farmed and certified organic, where possible
- All seafood comes from sustainable sources, with an emphasis on local sourcing
- Wines are 100% sustainably farmed
- Signature cocktails at hand-crafted from fresh seasonal fruit, fresh herbs from the on-site Garden and eco-conscious, artisanal spirits.
Food is on point! Responsibly sourced and made with love. Great place for a date or anniversary.- Yelp Reviewer March 2019
Wonderful servers, amazing food and quiet atmosphere. Feels like you are in the middle of tropical forest.-Opentable Reviewer March 2019
The best restaurant that I have ever been to. Lovely ambiance, amazing atmosphere, food, lighting, staff everything. A must if you are in the area and even if not staying at the hotel. We had a great time, don't miss! - Tripadvisor ReviewerMarch 2019